The Anner Hotel is situated in an excellent location on the outskirts of Thurles Co. Tipperary. Thurles a picturesque town steeped in history and culture situated in the heart of Tipperary. The M8 motorway connection between Dublin and Cork can be easily reached within a 6 minute drive of the hotel making us within 80 minutes drive to Dublin, Cork and Shannon Airport.
Thurles town is located in mid-County Tipperary and is surrounded by the Silvermine Mountains to the northwest and the Slieveardagh Hills to the southeast. The town itself is built on a crossing of the River Suir which adds to the beauty of Thurles and it’s surrounding countryside. Thurles is a thriving commercial and business centre visit and has something to suit everyone’s liking. Whether you are on foot, two wheels or four or even on horseback explore the idyllic countryside surrounding Thurles.
Thurles is served well by trains with over 8 trains from Dublin & Cork Daily. Thurles Train Station is 1km from Hotel.
Dublin to Anner Hotel, Thurles
- Get on M50 in South Dublin from R148 - 19 min (10.5 km)
- Continue on M50 to N7. Take exit 9 from M50 - 3 min (4.1 km)
- Continue to Kildare - 14 min (20.9 km)
- Continue on M7 to North Tipperary. Take exit 5 from M8 - 1 hr 2 min (110 km)
- Drive to N75 in Thurles - 6 min (6.6 km)
- Destination will be on the left
Cork to Anner Hotel, Thurles
- Follow M8 to N62 in North Tipperary. Take exit 6 from M8 - 1 hr 2 min (108 km)
- Merge onto N40 - 7.2 km
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto M8 heading to Dublin/Fermoy - Toll road - 100 km
- At junction 6, take the N62 exit to Thurles - 500 m
- Continue on N62. Take Mill Rd to Dublin Rd/N75 in Thurles - 8 min (7.3 km)
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto N62 - 4.3 km
- Turn right - 800 m
- Turn left onto Mill Rd - 2.0 km
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Dublin Rd/N75
- Destination will be on the right
Anner Country House Hotel, Conference & Leisure Centre
Dublin Rd, Thurles, Co. Tipperary, E41 X789
Electric Car Charging Points in Thurles
The Anner Hotel have installed 6 EV charging points for our guests. Conveniently located in the hotel carpark for Hotel Resident’s use. Each charger has dual sockets and a ‘How to use’ guide is visible to assist with activating the charge.