Explore Your Own County
Tipperary Halloween and Mid Term Breaks for Tipperary Residents
Now that we are locked into our own counties in Level 3, Co Tipperary Residents, why not treat your loved ones to a Spooktacular Home County Halloween Mid Term Break this year?
Give the family something to look forward to during this unsual October Mid - term.
Stay Safe with Us at the Anner Hotel, Thurles.
Enjoy a warm welcome, friendly smile and genuine hospitality from all the Team at the Anner Hotel while you relax and enjoy those precious family moments.
Our Mid-Term package includes relaxing accommodation in one of the spacious family rooms and offers complimentary access to our Leisure Centre which includes 18M swimming pool, kiddies pool, and fully equipped gym.
Packages available for families with 2 Adults and 1 or 2 children (under 12 years), and include :
- Two Nights Accommodation
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning in Seasons Restaurant
- 2 Course Dinner included with Tea / Coffee for Adults
- Childrens Dinner Menu included for Child / Children
- Halloween Treat in the Room for Child / Children
- Complimentary use of Leisure Centre - Pre booking of pool and gym times essential
- Due to Government advise the Sauna, Steam Room & Jacuzzi will remain closed until further notice
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours prior to arrival
- Complimentary Car parking
- Complimentary Wifi
The 4 star Anner Hotel is ideally located in Thurles, Co Tipperary, just 5 minutes from the Junction 6 exit of the M8 Dublin-Cork road and is the prefect choice for a family getaway. Set on private grounds with beautifully manicured gardens on the outskirts of Thurles Town, there are also loads of nearby family attractions to explore and enjoy including Cabra Wetlands, the Rock of Cashel, the Swiss Cottage, Cahir Castle, Ormond Castle, Mitchelstown Caves, the Suir Blueway, Holy Cross Abbey or Parsons Green Pet Farm all of which can make for a great day out.
Home to mountains, lakes, valleys & rivers. Tipperary is a gem of a county varied in its scenery and rich cultural heritage as it is in the cheer and character of the people you will meet while you are here.